Looking for that hard-to-find part for your classic? Post your needs here at no cost.

Have collector car parts for sale? Browse below and find a match.

This site is funded on success-based donations. If this site assisted you in locating that nowhere to be found part, share your happiness with a small donation. Or if this site helped you find a well deserved home for your classic parts, consider a token donation. Thank you!

Avoid scammers! Vet all offers and insist on C.O.D. Do not pay in advance.


Need Late 1940's Hydraulic Convert top control valve with Round Bakelite switch, and Hydraulic valve selector. Located under dash, or on firewall. Push-Pull rod raises / lowers top. Used on Buick, Cad, Olds, Chevy, Merc, Ford others. Don't need rod.
Acceptable condition: 3